Samuel Harris aka SamDecember 6, 2018 at 4:23 am #1051
I have hard time refuting the atheists from a religious point of view. How do I prove that they are wrong, they will go to hell, and they lack morality ?ziaDecember 8, 2018 at 4:20 am #1055
Note from moderator:
This forum is for open and honest dialogue which does require open pattern of behavior too. But it looks like you have ignored the decorum for open discussion as well as our Forum Rules.
First of all, you did not mention your location which is a required field for sending a post. This is important because a person living in the West has different outlook on God and morality than those living in conservative countries. Secondly, you have introduced yourself as Samuel Harris or Sam in brief. But name Samuel Harris does not reflect that you are most probably a Muslim. Then why do you need Islamic insight or teachings against Atheism? You have not made clear this obvious concern. Thirdly, your email-account-name also does not sound appropriate for having communications with friends and social contacts, or for having serious religious or academic discussions etc. Why will a mature person give his/her email-address a name which is a complete disconnect with the name he/she is socially recognized with?
Above things raise suspicion that you are not being upfront in introducing yourself. So please
1. tell the viewers your actual social name or confirm that it is Samuel Harris.
2. tell the viewers where you are living now.
3. tell the viewers what your religion or religious orientation is.
4. give us your email address which your friends and social contacts know that it belongs to you, or confirm that it is the same you have already given us. In case you give another email address, your address will not be published to protect your privacy.Azeem Mughal، Pakistan, IslamApril 19, 2019 at 4:40 am #1076
Your answer is more like a run-off. Why don’t you just reply his questions?ziaApril 19, 2019 at 4:48 am #1137
The answer of your why-question is in our Forum Rules. Either you have not read the rules or if you did, you failed to understand those rules. So please improve your ability of comprehension in the first place.
It is clearly written there:
“This forum does not include ‘ask a question’ option from us on an Islamic position.”
It has also been written there:
(1) “Discussions will be moderated so as to keep them on the right track.”
(2) “Discussions will be happening between the participating members, and the administration and the moderators will not be a party to it”.
So answering his questions is not on us.
If you are interested in replying his questions, go ahead. And we will moderate the discussion.